Tuesday, April 12, 2011

EXCITEMENT!

There is some excitement in the air for me today.  Later I have my first follow-up appointment with Dr. Morgan (my ortho-surgeon), get my stitches removed and receive my partial-weight bearing boot (Hot Momma!!).  Progress is happening and I am super excited!

Also on the agenda is PACKING!  We depart for Cali tomorrow morning and so there is lots to do to prepare for my month long trip to Sonora.  I know my MIL Lois is probably really looking forward to getting home, sleeping in her own bed, organizing the life she has been away from for the last few weeks and taking care of her lonely hubby.  I am excited for her too!  This trip is a bittersweet one though, especially because the kids and I will be leaving Jay behind to finish up his semester. :(  Not looking forward to being away from my love for so long but I also don't want him to be worrying about how to take care of me and the kids while trying to concentrate on finals.  It's for the best and we will reunite at the end of the month when he drives down (gives me something to look forward to).  So life is wonderful and full of excitement in the Tipton household!  Ready to soak up some sun . . . I have been missing it in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment