Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Spring!

So the last couple of days, it hasn't bothered me at all that I'm cast-ridden and having to spend my extra time elevating the gimp.  I am not jealous of all the ambulating people out there able to go outside for some fresh air.  This is the reason:




Spring in Utah.  I've never experienced this before.  It has been snowing (literally non-stop) for the last 36 hours, and we hear there is more to come.  Everyone keeps saying "this is very unusual weather for this time of year!" REALLY?? Has everyone maybe just forgotten about last year? Who in their right mind would want to go out in this weather.  As long as I am laid up I don't mind all of this nastiness but I want my children to be able to run and play outside.  I might be getting a little cabin fever if the sky were blue, the birds were chirping, and the temperature gauge actually broke 40 . . . but since I can't do much of anything now anyhow . . . let it snow, let it snow, let it snow. Hey I feel like putting some Christmas music on and snuggling up with a mug of hot cocoa.  Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment